Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 19, 2011 4:39:35 AM PDT
P. moore says:
I might sound a bit behind the times but when i buy blu ray i look for the audio as it is just as important to me as picture quality.Most blu ray show AC3 but is this DTS-MASTER, DTS-HD.What should i be looking for to find out if a movie has 7/1 5/1 or the old DVD audio DTS.I know most new movies come with the master but a good eg is cars.I've found out it comes with 2 different audio and because of the sound system i run it through i am after the best audio i can get.thanks

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 2:34:36 PM PST
CCRider says:
The Blu-ray of The Incredibles has DTS-HD Master audio - the best you're going to get.
Is that your concern?

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 4:22:19 PM PST
P. moore says:
Yeah thats what I'm after but if you look up the Incredibles it doesn't even show you what the audio is.It's only if someone lets you know before you buy that you can be sure of the audio .My concern is if i buy a bluray and it hasn't got DTS-HD or MASTER I'm disappointed.Why cant amazon put the audio in the description,it wouldn't be hard.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 19, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Incredibles (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
The Incredibles (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) by Craig Nelson (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,391)