Being bluetooth, it *should* work with Android devices as well, right? Say Samsung GS3? I haven't seen any mention in the reviews about that.
[UPDATED] asked by Amazon Customer on December 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
vote
I did not try it with a mobile device, (i don't have any android devices) however it did work right out box with my windows 7 and windows 8 machine. No extra software required.
Eraw answered on December 12, 2012

A
vote
I have never owned an android device, however blue tooth is blue tooth. I bought it to allow me to put in a pelican case with iPad for ultra portable laptop
In a heavy duty field package.
Larry M. Wright II answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
Yes it will work Bluetooth enabled Android devices. I just tried it out on my Samsung GS3 and it worked perfectly. The volume, play, and stop keys etc...do not work, but that is to be expected since it is keyboard for a Mac. However, the escape button does work so you can exit out of most apps.
Derek Ricard answered on December 12, 2012

A
vote
Good question. Answer is yes. I am using it on my Note as we speak ;)
Bridge answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
It should.
I tried the apple keyboard with my Android devices but I DID try the Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Solar K760 keyboard which works flawlessly with my MacBook Air, my Nexus 7, my Samsung Galaxy S3 etc...
It feels almost identical to the Apple keyboard but only better! It's cheaper than the apple. It has 3 dedicated keys to switch between 3 devices (say your phone, tablet and laptop). It has all the latest Mountain Lion keys.. I would ALWAYS pick this keyboard over the Apple BT one. Note that the apple one is not bad. But the K760 is GREAT!
Christian answered on December 12, 2012

A
vote
Cannot speak for other devices but my LG G2x did NOT recognize the Apple keyboard. Works brilliantly with my iPad, of course.
C. Judd answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
Works with my IPad, but can't get it to work with my SII. It recognizes the keyboard, but when I try and pair, it say 'unable to establish communication with' device. I may be doing something wrong (or not doing something right) though.
Graybear answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
So far can't get the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 to recognize it. The Samsung tablet does find the wireless Mac Pro mouse
Amazon Customer answered on October 14, 2013

A
votes
Works with Nexus 7 2013. I have not tried all the function and special keys but typing works fine.
whatever answered on January 3, 2014

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 12, 2012 11:30:59 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›