Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2008 3:19:36 PM PST
Joanna says:
I already have the first set of these, but does the bonus episode It's Magic Charlie Brown, include Lucy ice skating? I've been looking for that episode- I loved this one and had it on VHS taped when I was little!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2008 3:08:59 AM PST
Alex Honda says:
Hi Joanna,

The episode "It's Magic, Charlie Brown" doesn't have Lucy ice skating. It's about Snoopy, who gets a book on magic tricks and performs tricks at a magic show for the Peanuts gang. He turns CB invisible.

I don't know which episode where Lucy is skating is from, unless it's the "A Charlie Brown Christmas" that you're thinking of, which has the gang ice skating during the opening.
The bonus episode for ACBC, "It's Christmas Time Again, Charlie Brown," doesn't have Lucy ice skating either.

Maybe the episode that you're thinking of is from "I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown." That's the other winter/holiday special that I remember.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2009 10:15:09 AM PST
r says:
I'm not sure about a Lucy skating special, but there was a special about Peppermint Patty as a figure skater ... it's called "She's a Good Skate, Charlie Brown". Other than that, the only Lucy skating I can remember is from the Christmas one.

The bonus episode here is just about Snoopy putting on a magic show.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2009 10:18:41 AM PST
Joanna says:
Yes, it was that one! Thank you. And I had found it on Amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 5, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Peanuts Holiday Collection (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown / A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving / A Charlie Brown Christmas)
Peanuts Holiday Collection (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown / A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving / A Charlie Brown Christmas) by Various (DVD - 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (791)