Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2012 12:40:30 AM PST
C. Coulter says:
I've downloaded Moon+ app to read e books and now I'm trying to side load onto my tablet. But, I'm not sure where to actually put the file in the list of folders it gives me when I've plugged my Galaxy Note into the computer. Any help is appreciated.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 6:27:03 PM PST
Soriea says:
You can drop the book in Dropbox then down to device and hit open and it will ask you where, pick moon, it should be one of the apps listed.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:46:21 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 21, 2012 12:03:22 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 11:53:29 AM PST
David W says:
Go find the Calibre digital book software and use it to manage you books. The software will see the note 10.1 and you willhave the option of transferring to main memory or to external card.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 5:53:17 AM PST
I. Thomas says:
I had Calibre working beautifully with the required plug-ins allowing Kindle eBooks into Moon+, then I stupidly upgraded Calibre and no longer can get it to work its magic. If you get it working, leave it alone!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 12:53:12 PM PST
David W says:
You need to reinstall the plugins. I did the same upgrade had the same issue and realized my plugins had vanished... reinstalled and now all is good again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 2:26:01 PM PST
I. Thomas says:
David, that was the first thing I tried. I think of off the major issues is that the program has a difficult time finding the unconverted eBook files. What process do you use to get your file into Calibre?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 2:45:50 PM PST
David W says:
I locate the original epub or kindle file.. right click the choose open with calibre. If the plugins are there calibre will successfully open and then store the book file within the calibre main library folder. It will then display when opening calibre and you can transfer it to you device.

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 1:13:03 PM PST
I. Thomas says:
I suppose I should update my solution: Calibre works fine if it gets the files in the proper way or format. My workaround is to download my new Kindle purchases via Whispernet to my Kindle reader, then plug it into my laptop. Calibre has no problem finding the right file and can then convert for easy loading into Moon+. Ivona Amy can then read to me, and does a remarkably good job. The main problem in readback is with words with periods, like 'Dr.' instead of 'doctor'. I wish there was a way to create a user translation file for misspoken words. There aren't that many of them and it would be an easy fix. If someone knows of a way to do this now, I'm all ears.

PS., Inova expired on the new Win8 laptop and seems too pricey to purchase for only occasional use... also noted that Amazon has purchased Inova, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Inova Amy on an upcoming Kindle app for free.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2013 5:50:10 AM PST
I have books in dropbox but when I attempt to open I don't get any option it just says can't open?

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 12:26:44 PM PST
I have a Samsung Note 10.1 I tried to load Calabria but it could not find any library's I have Kindle App with books and Nook app with books on the Note? Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for any help.

Posted on Apr 30, 2014 6:23:50 PM PDT
M. Suzuki says:
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Tablet which already has the Kindle App as well as my Kindle books. When I am in a book, I can't figure out how to search for a word or phrase within the book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2014

Search Customer Discussions