Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 12:53:25 PM PST
Mattie says:
There are two books that have been lost. I cant remember the names of them so I'm writing a little about each to see if anyone can tell me the names of them.
1st one:
It is set in England. A lady is attending her estranged brothers wedding. An old boyfriend is ther and wants to get back together.
She's not interested. She is intrigued with her brother new brother-in-law. He is also intrigued with her and starts to pursue her as does the old boyfriend.
2nd one A lady is one her way to her fathers cabin to get away from the paparazzi and news reporters. while she is in the store getting some supplies she runs into a stranger who is renting the cabin next door. They start a relationship and then the news people start coming. When he realizes it he also for some reason he too is running from them. So the run and jump off a cliff and swim to a boat to get away from them.
If any one can tell me the name of these two books it would be greatly appreciated.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day (Paperback - June 12, 2012)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (6,024)