can the bose wave be used in place of built in tv speakers
asked by Lawrence Hutsler on December 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Yes, you need to have a 3.5mm to RCA cable, like the one in this link, unfortunately, Bose doesn't make anything compatible with the Boselink connection.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004YEBK66/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1355228670&sr=8-2&pi=SL75
MusicLover90 answered on December 11, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it can. The wave radio provides a 3.5 mm stereo input jack. You would need to get the converter cable to Stereo RCA jacks. I have not used the wave radio for this, but I have used the Bose iPod dock as an auxiliary TV speaker. Then again: using any sound enhancing device will greatly improve your tinselly TV Speakers!
JeCr answered on December 11, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it can. You would have to go buy the cable though tha has the connection to fit into your TV and then the other end to you BOSE. It will take over the TV speakers. Good quality sound. I like it!!
Emeka answered on December 13, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Bose has a stereo "AUX" audio input jack. I have used a male to male 3.5 mm stereo cable to connect my iPad to the Bose. Sound is great. With the proper cables and audio output on the TV, it should work just fine.
BJack answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure, but give it a try. I would love to see this as a option that Bose could offer in the future!
Ellen S. answered on January 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Probably. It would depend on your tv speaker outputs, usually "rca" type plugs or headphone type. I believe the Bose has aux in inputs, but I'm not familiar with the latest info. RCA or other would connect to AUX inputs with the proper cord or adapter. So you could say that "I don't know," but took a shot at it.
R. Util answered on December 10, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Probably. It would depend on your tv speaker outputs, usually "rca" type plugs. I believe the Bose has aux in inputs, but I'm not familiar with the latest info. RCA would connect to AUX inputs with the proper cord or adapter. So you could say that "I don't know," but took a shot at it.
R. Util answered on December 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product