Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
When I use my sd card in my 3D TV both 2d. And 3d pictures are shown. Can I delete my 2d's if so , how please?
asked by Keith Gale on July 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I run an HDMI cable from my camera to the TV so I've never seen this problem myself. What you could do is put your SD card into your computer and delete them that way.
Ghoefs answered on July 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When taking the 3D photo, there will be 2 files, MPO and JPG. the JPG for you to share with friend if neccessary as well as viewing on regular TV or computer. The 3D is used for your 3D TV. They both are independent from each other, therefore you could keep or delete any one of the two without any impact to the other.
T L. answered on July 28, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can delet 2d pictures at your Fuji Camera or placing the SD in a PC then delete then there.
J. Leung answered on July 28, 2013

A
There is a setting on the camera which allows you to store 3d only or both 2d and 3d whenever a 3d pic is taken. If you look on the SD card - the pics are stored as .jpg for 2d and .mpo for 3d. You can move/delete the 2d ones (.jpg) if you don't need them. Ultimately, the 3d image is really the left and right 2d images in one file. If you really wanted to, you can use software to extract these from the .mpo file.
Amazon Customer answered on July 29, 2013

A
Bill answered on July 29, 2013

A
You have to hook your camera up to a PC with the SD card in it with the USB cable.
The MPO files are the 3D pictures and The jpeg are the 2D pictures delete as you would with any other file.
I would recommend moving them to another file tell you are sure you do not want them.
You cannot simply insert the SD Card into your PC due to the formatting.
Gregory Jones answered on July 29, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product