Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
I bought the NEEWAR brand but couldnt get the LEDs to turn on even though the battery charge lights read fully charged. Am I doing something wrong?
asked by M.K. on November 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
It sounds broken. I just turn the dial and mine fires right up.
Daniel Whitaker answered on November 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you have the battery in right (which it sounds like you do, since the leds for charge light up) and you turned the wheel all the way to "on" position, you aren't doing anything wrong. It sounds like you just got a bad apple. Sorry.
rlwmdd answered on November 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
IS VERY GOOD
ARMANDO BARRERA answered on November 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When I used the Neewar LED light my professor let me borrow, he had only charged the batteries a little, so the light was weak and faded quickly. I took it home and popped in fully rechargeable batteries, and it worked like a charm. Needless to say, I read reviews about the Chromo brand and decided to buy that one instead of the Neewar brand because of the stable metal mount.
Kayb64 answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product