Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
I bought a new kindle (only 2 weeks old) from a woman and registered it. They sent me this offer to get the insurance. Will it cover it since it wasnt bought from Amazon by me
[UPDATED] asked by karen on March 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The claim process is painless - start by calling 866-374-9939, 6am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year. I don't know for sure but think you could if they offered it to you. My experience was great...grandson's dog chewed it. I phoned, they sent a new one, I used the box they sent and the downloaded label and returned the chewed on... still have two more claims if needed in the two years.

Eldene
Eldene B answered on March 10, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, they will cover it. They will stand by their warranty. I bought mine on Ebay on October 2012 and got the warranty at the same time. It failed in feb 2013 and they covered it. It is a good company. Buy it, you won't regret it if it goes south.
sgtrvn1 answered on March 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Absolutely. And you won't regret having it!
Amazon Customer answered on March 10, 2013

A
Certainly, it will be covered. Be safe - not sorry!
Nancy answered on March 10, 2013

A
Yes.
Get the insurance.
You will progress to getting more and more Kindle dependent and coverage is a good thing
Karen de la Carriere answered on March 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
theft
Christina S. answered on July 25, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product