Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD
asked by Patrick Krott on January 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
Actually, it's not price gouging. This model (intro'd in 2006) is already discontinued so the suppliers really are no longer there and as such higher prices. If you were shopping Dec 2010, the price of the FR305 was only $99 from Amazon and that included the HRM and free shipping. If you wait a while, the 310xt will continue to drop in price slowly.
M. E. Munoz answered on March 16, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I kept reading how inexpensive this model had become and was looking forward to buying it as I am on a budget . But quickly found price way more than retail and was only $12 less than the newer, improved version (310). Both models are way overkill for me but the 310 is already on the way to my front door . I will add the extras as $$ permits.
Fletch answered on March 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

Compared to the 310XT it most certainly is price gouging. I went with the 310xt and certainly glad I did- feature overkill or not. If anyone is considering the 305 you should really look at the 310xt as it is the current model and has features the 305 does not such as wireless data transfer, connection to 3rd party devices, etc for about $12 more in price.
Fletch answered on March 21, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product