Just bought all new speakers and subs what cables would give me the best sound quality and bass? I just bought the top of the line klipsch synergy surround system. I HAVE 4 SURROUND SPEAKERS THE S-3'S THE CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKER C-3 AND I HAVE THE 2 MAIN tower SPEAKERS 3'S ALSO I HAVE 2 KLIPSCH DOWNFIRING SUBWOOFERS AND I HAVE THE YAMAHA I BELIEVE IT IS THE BL1900 WHICH I PAID PRETTY GOOD FOR AWHILE AGO BUT IM THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING OVER TO THE NEWER PIONEER 1190 DO YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA. Well my main questions are what would be the best cables for my subs i know everyone says monster but is there a difference between monster and some of the other brands and which gauge and brand speaker wire should i get for my speakers to run to my yamaha stereo. i have the monster right now but im running the same setup in my basement and i dont think from what i have read that monster is the only way to go on all cables and speaker wire. Also which is the best HDMI to run from my brand new 55" samsung led tv ro my receiver and is best for me to run everything through my stereo or my tv. I have been trying to get the best setup possible for 3 years now and i just want to do everything just right now instead of doing what the people at bestbuy tell me what to buy. So please any and all help is very welcomed. I just have some good money invested in my system and i want it to sound the very best it possibly can. Thank you for listening. Im sorry i also have the newest samsung blu-ray player with wifi and a ps3 and a Monster HDP 2500 High Definition PowerCenter 11 Outlets, Stage 2, T2 Protection, USB (MP HDP 2500). I also hace 2 extra klipsch synergy main tower speakers also 3's is there any way i could incorperate those into my system? Again i know im asking alot of info but i want to just do it great and as perfect as i can. thanks again.
-jamie
asked by James Delpercio on February 14, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
votes
Hi Jamie,

I'm from Mediabridge so I do recommend our products, but I can tell you why. First let me address your questions:

-SWITCHING OVER TO THE NEWER PIONEER 1190 DO YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.
I'll leave this question for the audiophiles. I'm sure A/V Guru will have a more valid opinion on this one.

- What would be the best cables for my subs?
Mediabridge Subwoofer cables are a quality choice at a modest price. You can read the reviews for yourself.
Mediabridge Ultra Series - Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable - RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors (15 Feet)

- Also which is the best HDMI to run from my brand new 55" samsung led tv ro my receiver and is best for me to run everything through my stereo or my tv.
Mediabridge HDMI cables are certified by an HDMI Authorized Test Center to be a "High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet", which means they are certified to support everything on the market including your Samsung products and PS3. Mediabridge is an official adopter of HDMI technology. There is Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Mediabridge cables and we have live US-Based customer support available Tues-Sat 9am to 6pm.Mediabridge Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet - Category 2 Certified - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel - (6 Feet)

As for your speaker wire, it depends on the length of your runs as to which gauge is appropriate.

All in all, Mediabridge A/V cables are high quality at a modest price with great customer support and to top it all off they are all backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Can't beat it.

Thanks,
Mediabridge Products
856-216-8222
info@mediabridgeproducts.com
Mediabridge Customer Support answered on February 16, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›