I bought a studio kit and my triggers wont work
asked by Samantha S. on March 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
To troubleshoot:
Make sure you put batteries in the recievers (the two bigger ones).
Make sure they are On.
Have them all on the same channel (the little white switches)
Click the button on top of the transmitter (the smaller one) and see if it they work.
Now install on your camera's hot shoe and see if it works.
Tim L. answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They didn't work for me either. But that's ok. I'm using a ProMaster brand flash. Oddly, they did work perfectly with Nikon flashes that belong to friends. So, I sent the Cowboy Studio version back and ordered two more of different brands. The Trigmaster and Yongnuo. The TrigMaster didn't work either, but the Yongnuo DID. So I kept that set. I'm happy. It was a headache buying so many knowing I'd have to return them, but Amazon makes it so easy to return that I couldn't afford not to. You can troubleshoot until you turn blue, but either they work or they don't and you'll know instantly. With my setup, Yongnuo was the answer.
Charles B. answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
click the button on top of the transmiter. if they work, set the flash in manual now install on your camera's hot shoe and see if it work.
Luis V. answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
stop working after 3 weeks.
Hien P. Nguyen answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i reutrn this piece of equipment this week due to the fact after returning home in Caribbean i realize the flash and other pieces can not work with my canon camera.
Janelle J. answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›