5.0 out of 5 stars kayak
I ordered 2 of these on line, not knowing what I was going to get and I lover them. In the summer I go to the lakes on a regular basis. It is easy to inflate. Comes with everything you need and is very durable. Also loved the price.
Published on May 12, 2010 by Linda K. Costa

3.0 out of 5 stars Stillwaters only!
Nice little kayak. But for use only on still water. I have used this kayak on several lakes already.
I weigh under the max weight but water still seeps in over sides to the cockpit. If you weighed too much it would probably sink on you! Still it was fun for the lakes I paddled around on. One was in Canada and another in the USA.
Very compact and easy to use for...
Published on July 22, 2010 by krs2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Stillwaters only!, July 22, 2010
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
Very compact and easy to use for traveling with, but use on still flat waters only!

5.0 out of 5 stars kayak, May 12, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars sit in kayak, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
This a multiple chambered inflatable with excellent capacity. It is our first sit in (we have 3 fishing/sit on top style) It is very comfortable and a great learning kayak for very small kids. It shipped quick and came with carry bag,pump, etc. I would give it 5 stars, but I prefer the sit on type.
Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all around, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
I bought several,delivery,communications were good.These Kayaks are well built and easy to maneuver.The kids and me enjoyed using them at our lake in Jamaica this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
I strapped this to the racks on top of my car (I know dumb move) and the bungie cord broke! The kayak slide across the highway and scared a family in a mini van (sorry guys!). Anyhow, no scrapes or holes and rode smoothly down our huge creek for 2 hrs. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price! Great Kayak! 5 Stars, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
I purchased two and we loved them! tried it out for the first time today and even with a little wind and some current. We were able to move through it and the oar is the best of quality. Durable. Safe. I even had my dog on it with me today and he loved it too. First time Kayaking ever and I recommend this particular product line for any beginners who would enjoy the sport but doesn't want to pay thousands of dollars to enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every dollar, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
If your expecting a low budget boat, semi durable, something to get you out on the water thats packs back into a bag you can actually use again, this is your boat. The best tip I can give is when you deflate it, fold with a zig zag pattern, not rolling it, and folding, but pick it up and tuck the flap back down under, the air can all deflate as you fold towards the valves. If you dont, you will struggle to get all the air out and have room for it to fit in the bag. great product !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
I love this kayak. Its light enough for me to carry. I keep it in the car. It inflates quick, and its tons of fun as well as a good workout

5.0 out of 5 stars I seriously kicked ass with this thing, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Challenger Kayak
I dont care what you say... for 68 bucks... this is the best freakin thing u can buy if u just got interested in going kayaking!
its a great work out and if you dont have space for a huge boat.. well it folds up into a neat little bag!
I gotta say I tried it in a lake... AMAZING! but then I got brave.. I went into the hudson and this little devil held up just fine!
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE STAMINA AND WILL POWER! you wont die on this thing like everyone will tell you, when you tell them you bought it!

Inflatable Challenger Kayak