Delay brewing? Can I set the coffee maker up to brew (pour in water, put grounds in) the night before and wait until the morning to actually brew the cup of coffee with this or does it automatically start brewing when you close the lid? I had a single cup keurig maker that started brewing automatically and I am trying to prevent purchasing another that does such.
asked by Constance on February 9, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
It doesn't have any automatic capabilities. You can prepare it the night before,and just push the button when you are ready.
Islander answered on February 9, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree whole heartedly!!!!!!!
Sailor answered on November 3, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nope. There is a switch on the front that you push down when you are ready to brew. As soon as it's done brewing, the switch pops up and turns the coffee maker off.
Elysium answered on December 14, 2012

A
I bought one for my daughter since she gets up early and likes to have her coffee as she is driving to work. She fills it up the night before then turns it on while she is getting dressed. It works out well because by the time she is ready to leave, the coffee is ready and not too hot.
Amanda Felix answered on March 1, 2013

A
What you could do is put the coffee and the water in the night before and just flip the switch on in the morning to start brewing.
Teresa answered on March 7, 2013

A
can i do tea in it
Movie Lover answered on October 15, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›