"I want to bring to Peru and we use electrical energy 220 volt ,so I need to know if using dual electrical energy . Thanks."
asked by Alvaro on April 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
No its not a dual voltage. It will work with batteries, so you can travel with it, but you would need a transformer.
chris answered on April 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product