Can I watch browser based video streaming e.g. ESPN3? I currently connect my laptop to the TV to watch the games.

January 20, 2013 update:
I got the box for Christmas and have been using it for 3 weeks now. It is everything I expected. I like the remote and it works very well for me. I am not sure why people are complaining about it. It is not convenient to do heavy duty browsing like you do on a laptop because of the tiny keyboard and trackpad. Why would I do regular browing on my TV anyway? For sites like ESPN3 once you bookmark it, the remote is just fine.

I wish there was an app for Amazon video just like Roku. Is there one that I am not aware of? Scrolling through the website and searching for a video is not convenient way of watching TV.

I am able to watch ESPN sports in HD quality. The box has enough horse power to stream. I use Comcast for my ISP and use one of their premium packages. May be those who are not happy about the streaming do not have enough bandwidth.

Thank you for all your feedback that helped me to purchase this product. I like it and will recommend it to others.
[UPDATED] asked by Sivakumar Seshappan on November 24, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I don't see why you couldn't. We had trouble getting on the net using our wi-fi, and once we got on it was very slow going. But if you can get on and move around you should be able to watch anything on there
Jean Field answered on November 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You should be able to do this thru the chrome browser but I would recomend you use a wired ethernet connection insted of wi-fi. The bandwith and speed is much better.
Michael Denard answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Great News I placed the Co Star in myliving room fired up the Chrome Browser for there is no app for this at this time. Typed it ESPN3 Booked marked it you can make a fake app if you like. I went to the wrong ESPN3 the first time and it wanted me to log in with my provider like HBO GO so I typed it in agian untill I found the the spot that did not asked for that. I rebooked marked it. Lookin good so far
it said live will be at 2 pm Sunday And yes it is now playing on the Samsung 46 in and its in HD full screen looks great. So Im able to say Yes go order your Co Starr ! Hope this helps. Randy
Amazon Customer answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can, it has google chrome in it but the box doesn't have enough power. As I mentioned earlier, after trying the browser my system totally hung up on me and never came back.
Sumeet Pal Singh answered on November 24, 2012

A
Yes you can!
DataTronics answered on December 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›