Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 26, 2011
This beautiful butterfly hair clip is very adorable and cute. It's a perfect size, not to small and not to large. I love it!!! I would recommend this to all the mother of a baby girl or mother of a little girl out there. You won't regret it at all.
on July 24, 2013
Have an 11month old with very fine hair. Nothing stays in her hair - not because she pulls it out. They are very cute but did not stay in her fine hair. Plus they are too big for an 11 month old's head.
on March 21, 2013
Got these for my 7 month old daughters hair-they were borderline annoyingly adorable. Because we could not walk 5 feet in public without someone stopping us and commenting on how cute our little angel was-my cherub is beautiful don't get me wrong, but with this bow on she is heart stopping!
on January 14, 2014
When I placed the order, I thought I was buying 2 bow clips but I ended up receiving 4. I wish they had this in other colors, I would buy every single color there is. Seller please consider making these in other pretty colors. My baby gets lots of compliments when she wears them. I have so many bows for my little girl, but these are my absolute favorite.
on January 27, 2014
Decent quality and so pretty. My opinion more decoration that meant to hold up hair. The clips are straight and covered in fabric which makes them slide out easily. Cute to clip on to a ponytail that's held together by a hairband!
on January 2, 2012
I ordered these cute butterfly hair bow clips for both my 7 year old and 2 year old granddaughters and they both loved them! They are really cute with full and side ponytails. The clips are very sturdy and easy to put in the hair. Really like these bows! I'd like to see them in different styles and colors, such as ladybug bows! Would buy them in a flash.
on October 7, 2011
I bought these for my toddler and I love them. They are nice quality and look so cute. My teenage daughter loved them so much she took one to wear.
on August 12, 2014
Love this clips!! My two year old loves to wear them, has only gone through two pair since she turned 2 and she'll be three at the end of this month. They don't fall out!! Only had to replace them when she through a fit and pulled one out and we lost it.
on January 12, 2014
i purchased these clips for my 1 yr old daughter. they are adorable but i noticed the curl in the center came off i saw hers chewing something pink…. i got concerned because it could be a choking hazard
on May 29, 2013
I use one for headbands as my baby is a newborn and then as she gets older, I will use two as pictured. Very cute and love that it is not "flat"- Beautifully made.