Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by GreatDay on August 3, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Yes, that is one of the main reasons I bought this camera. I use the MP4 format since you can records for long periods of time, provided your not in a hot place, the camera will shut off if it gets to hot. With a Class 10 16 Gb sd card I can record up to 5 1/2 hrs, 1 hour and 45 minutes on 1 full batter charge using the Sony Infolithium. Hope that answers your question.

I uploaded some youtube videos using this camera, quality ia great. The
sound is great if you dont have a lot of base in the background.
Thomas M. answered on August 3, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
thanks is it possible if you could link me to your video so that I can see the Quality? Thanks again
GreatDay answered on August 13, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sorry, I completely forgot about this post :( Here 1 of the videos I took at Mechacon 7 Anime conevention, Everything I have up for Mechacon 2011 is from my Sony Cybershot HX5V, except the Eyeshine concert which was recorded wiith the Flip HD. Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2JeO9RjWxY

If you have any other questions about the camera plz ask.
Thomas M. answered on September 18, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product