Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by Mette Hesselholt Hansen on November 6, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Solved! I asked this question in another Pentax forum, and this is what I found out: The kit lens in this bundle is actually the THIRD generation of the 18-55, which was released at the same time as the K7. So - an even better deal than I thought!

(Or so I suppose. Haven't seen a review of the new kit lens, but it is unlikely to be a downgrade from the last one, I'm sure!)
Mette Hesselholt Hansen answered on November 10, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had the same question - I thought it was a typo. It looks like the differentiator between the name of the old AL lens and this new AL lens is the term "Weather Resistant" in the name. On Pentax Forums (http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-DA-18-55mm-F3.5-5.6-WR-Weather-Resistant-Version-Zoom-Lens.html), they've labeled the lens "AL WR".
Kurtains answered on February 22, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product