Customer Discussions > The Camel Club forum

camel club

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2005 5:35:41 AM PST
his book was awful. No character development, no who are the good guys an the bad guiys
The best chaoter was the best because it ended.
Do not waste mony on this book. or other Balducci books unless you wish to fall asleep fast.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2006 3:43:25 PM PST
Queenmom says:
This Camel Club is ceertainly not the litterary work of art of the century! But it is a good entertaining book, attractive and fun.
What do you wish sometimes, I do not want to read Proust every night. I also want just to enjoy a good plot, interesting characters. That is on of the very good Baldaccis.
Jo

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2006 9:28:25 PM PST
Linda says:
I have read every book by Baldacci. But the endings of the last three books have disappointed me. After finding the start and development of the story a real page turner...the endings have gotten just too unbelievable and tedious. I have a hard time plodding thru the last few chapters...he just loses me.

Posted on Jun 21, 2009 9:57:42 PM PDT
Max Power says:
That's funny Linda - I was the complete reverse. It took me quite a while to get into it and then once I did it managed to hook me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Camel Club forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2005
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Camel Club
Camel Club by David Baldacci (Paperback - 2006)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (914)