What camera cases fit the Canon SX260 Camera?. Based on comments some of the listed cases that are too small for this camera.
asked by Mister V on April 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
vote
Generally the cases listed by Amazon do fit. I bought one (Case Logic TBC-302) I thought was too small based on Amazon's recommendation. Its a snub fit, but goes in without any fighting.
M. Dembski answered on April 28, 2013

A
votes
Case logic DCB-302 hold my camera and an extra battery and an extra memory card when I am in the field, I never carry the USB cable in the field. This case also has a aluminum hook in addition to the belt loop to hedge against the snatch from street urchins in some of the countries that I visit. Carl Moody (Traveling apostles for Christ)
Carl answered on April 29, 2013

A
vote
Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Case for Camera - Black
Price: $5.98
This works perfect for my Canon SX260.
No its not the biggest case but it works great for a compact solution to protect your camera.
I have no problems pulling the camera in and out of the case its not so tight that it would scratch your camra.
The inside is nice and soft just as needed, I also utilize the small front pouch for three axtra batteries.
No the charger for the batteries will not fit in the pouch also, but if you have one batterry in the camrea and three in the pouch thats plenty for a long session of video and picture taking.
I 'am Post It answered on April 29, 2013

A
vote
The camara case that we bought for our camera was Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Case for Camera. The camara fits perfectly, and there is a front pocket to keep the your camara's USB cable, memory disk, etc. We love the case, it protects the camara well, and is not bulky.
ThomasK answered on April 29, 2013

A
vote
I use Case Logic for my Digital Camera's. They Provide Excellent Protection for them! I use the Case Logic TBC-302 to store my Camera's in and I Use Case Logic DCB 304 to Store everything else inside for my Digital Camera's! Have a Great Time Taking Pictures!
K. Ann Jorgensen answered on April 29, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›