Will this flim work in a SX70 LAND camera Models 2 and 3? and If not what will (besides the Impossible flim) URGENT
asked by Roger Codanti on June 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
No it will not work with the SX70. Vintage Polaroid Film will work but you most likely will end up with expired film that costs more than the Impossible Film. Good luck.
stickman answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it won't work in the sx-70's. there is no other film besides the impossible film which works with the sx-70. This film works with the 100,200,300 or 400 series land cameras.
cyril Durrenberger answered on June 13, 2013

A
No, this is peel apart film (you manually have to pull it from camera) check out The Impossible Film's website for compatible film for your camera they are the only makers of integral film right now (they bought a polaroid factory). I know its expensive!!!

So what you can do is buy an older polaroid landcamera "color pack" or similar camera (check out etsy or ebay) and have fun with this less expensive film - thats what I did :)
M. Lewis answered on June 13, 2013

A
No it will not. This peel-apart film works in the earlier models with extendable bellows..
Charles Combs answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure of the different models of the camera. All I know is that it worked in mine; but I do not have a model number to help you. Sorry....
JRB answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, FP 3000 is a peel apart film for the Land 100 250 type cameras where the lens comes out on bellows. The SX70 takes different square format film that, to my knowledge, is only being made by the Impossible project at the moment, unless you can find original expired polaroid film. I think its called 600 film.
M. Enntwisle answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I used it in my Polaroid 250 and 340 models.
Charlotte answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product