5.0 out of 5 stars Invisable

3.0 out of 5 stars Canon-SL1 2013 - Touch screen
Published 13 months ago by JKool

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisable, July 8, 2013
This review is from: 3x Canon Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D) camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit (3 pieces by GUARMOR) (Camera)
at first when i put it on (and i'm horrible at putting these screens on) i had a few bubbles and i just thought, oh screw it i don't care, but over night it smoothed itself out and now there aren't any bubbles. also the screen fit perfectly on the camera and the touchscreen has no problem. its like the screen protector isn't even there. and you get 3 for $6 so its not bad at all for the price. i strongly suggest to get this for cannon 100d (SL1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Canon-SL1 2013 - Touch screen, July 28, 2013
I have a technical background and have very good finger control. Artist Hands! Lets just say these films prevent the normal usage of this cameras touch screen. I have the new Canon SL1 18MP with a touch screen. I feel that it was very misleading to claim this would A. work with a touch screen, which it is very sticky and gives poor results when zooming and jogging thru pictures. And B. the application is almost impossible to get all of the bubbles out. I did it the best on the first try, and wanting to get it perfect, I used the second one, "it comes in a pack of 3" Lets just say this came out even worse the second time around. I used a brand new credit card wrapped "one time" in a glass cloth to smooth out the bubbles, after the final plastic layer was removed. Lets assume i could have gotten the bubbles out, or they came out if left over night, which all of these screen protector companies "claim". It renders the Touch screen almost useless. I don't understand why people put them on an iPad. Anyways, the clear protector for my Galaxy3 came with a solution to help smooth it out. In my Opinion, I would just keep it away from sharp things and not let it bang on your necklace or "hoody" jacket. I have had my camera for over a month with no scratches. I will not try putting the 3rd one on. More hassle then it is worth. It did come in the mail within 2-3 days and that is worth one star, another for descent packaging, another for fitting the screen size. Take care of your stuff and it will last, this is just for those OCD people, and it will never satisfy them, trust me on this. Update to my review. This may work for your needs. However it did not for mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and easy install!, November 16, 2013
So far so good. I am fairly skilled when it comes to installing screen protectors and the first one went on without a hitch. Got one piece of dust under it but a piece of scotch tape takes care of that quickly. The fit is perfect and with no bubbles or dust under it you can't tell it's even there. The touch response seems to be just as good as it was without the screen protector. I've got two spares now so this was a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, January 26, 2014
I hate screen protectors. Don't use them on my iPhone or iPad as I feel it takes away from the beauty of retina screens. However, I did not want the screen damaged on my new SL1. I have NEVER seen or used screen protectors like this! Cut perfectly and went on flawlessly. Bubbles smoothed out immediately and you'd never know there was something on the screen if someone didn't tell you. Canon does not recommend screen protectors because they say it will interfere with the touch screen functionality (which is why they don't make them), however there is no issue with this product so far. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Put On, Works Perfectly, October 6, 2013
I read the reviews and I was a bit nervous about putting this on and about possibly losing touch screen sensitivity, but I've had no problem with either. I don't use the touch screen that often, but I tried it with the screen protector and it worked perfectly. My wife put the screen protector on for me, she's the official screen protector application expert in our home, and she said it was the easiest one she's ever done. This screen protector fits perfectly on the Canon SL1.

One review I read made a comment about screen protectors being for obsessive compulsive types, and I'm okay with that. I like to keep my electronics as clean and unscratched as possible. The cost is minimal and especially considering what can happen to these devices when they are unprotected.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best screen protector ever!, August 1, 2013
I have used them all, this protector is easy to apply and leaves NO bubbles!
I highly reccomend this product! Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever screen protector, July 7, 2013
Super easy to apply. No bubbles. It just disappears on the screen. Am ordering more today! I even trimmed one down for my Panasonic Lumix ZS20. It is so much better than what I had used before. Great product!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy and Quality, August 5, 2014
This product surprised me, especially the price!! when they came in the mail, the pack actually came with 4 screen protectors. Don't know how that happen. I bought this for my Canon EOS Rebel SL1 camera, and it fit perfectly! I'm not really good at putting on screen protectors my self, so i had Best Buy do it. They had to use all 3 screen protectors and finally got it on the forth one without any bubbles. It has a really clean and smooth finish. It doesn't really show all the finger marks, it actually reduces it. I truly recommend buying this screen protectors if it is made for your camera. You cant by-pass this, especially for the very low price. So what are you waiting for, buy this now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget Zagg!, August 6, 2014
I've owned many different electronic devices and have installed just as many different screen protectors. I've tried everything from Zagg (my least favorite) to lesser known brands. Each time, the lesser known brands out-perfomed Zagg.
I was worried this low-priced screen protector would equate to low quality, but I was pleasantly surprised! These screen protectors are high quality, durable, and so crystal clear that my husband even asked whether or not I had installed a screen protector! I don't anticipate one will last forever, so it's nice that you receive 3 per pack. You can't go wrong for the value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 12, 2014