Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on July 8, 2013
at first when i put it on (and i'm horrible at putting these screens on) i had a few bubbles and i just thought, oh screw it i don't care, but over night it smoothed itself out and now there aren't any bubbles. also the screen fit perfectly on the camera and the touchscreen has no problem. its like the screen protector isn't even there. and you get 3 for $6 so its not bad at all for the price. i strongly suggest to get this for cannon 100d (SL1)
on November 16, 2013
So far so good. I am fairly skilled when it comes to installing screen protectors and the first one went on without a hitch. Got one piece of dust under it but a piece of scotch tape takes care of that quickly. The fit is perfect and with no bubbles or dust under it you can't tell it's even there. The touch response seems to be just as good as it was without the screen protector. I've got two spares now so this was a great purchase!
on November 11, 2013
GUARMOR SHIELD (5/5)

Great buy! I'm very pleased with every aspect of the screen protectors. I was a bit worried about the quality given the low price but no complaints so far (4 Weeks as of writing).

Look (Good): The protector fits perfectly on the Canon Sl1 screen. I haven't had any significant issues with glare or it obscuring the actual screen.

Feel/function (Good): My main concern for this section was being able to fully use the touch screen. I'm happy to report that the pinch zoom/slide gestures work well with the protector on. From time to time the swipe needs to be a little longer than without the protector but not a big deal.

Quality (Good): The material feels like it will last for the life of the camera and if it doesn't, the pack comes with 3 protectors. Great value.

Like: 3x protectors in the pack, fits well and feels good

Don't Like: None
on October 6, 2013
I read the reviews and I was a bit nervous about putting this on and about possibly losing touch screen sensitivity, but I've had no problem with either. I don't use the touch screen that often, but I tried it with the screen protector and it worked perfectly. My wife put the screen protector on for me, she's the official screen protector application expert in our home, and she said it was the easiest one she's ever done. This screen protector fits perfectly on the Canon SL1.

One review I read made a comment about screen protectors being for obsessive compulsive types, and I'm okay with that. I like to keep my electronics as clean and unscratched as possible. The cost is minimal and especially considering what can happen to these devices when they are unprotected.
on July 28, 2013
I have a technical background and have very good finger control. Artist Hands! Lets just say these films prevent the normal usage of this cameras touch screen. I have the new Canon SL1 18MP with a touch screen. I feel that it was very misleading to claim this would A. work with a touch screen, which it is very sticky and gives poor results when zooming and jogging thru pictures. And B. the application is almost impossible to get all of the bubbles out. I did it the best on the first try, and wanting to get it perfect, I used the second one, "it comes in a pack of 3" Lets just say this came out even worse the second time around. I used a brand new credit card wrapped "one time" in a glass cloth to smooth out the bubbles, after the final plastic layer was removed. Lets assume i could have gotten the bubbles out, or they came out if left over night, which all of these screen protector companies "claim". It renders the Touch screen almost useless. I don't understand why people put them on an iPad. Anyways, the clear protector for my Galaxy3 came with a solution to help smooth it out. In my Opinion, I would just keep it away from sharp things and not let it bang on your necklace or "hoody" jacket. I have had my camera for over a month with no scratches. I will not try putting the 3rd one on. More hassle then it is worth. It did come in the mail within 2-3 days and that is worth one star, another for descent packaging, another for fitting the screen size. Take care of your stuff and it will last, this is just for those OCD people, and it will never satisfy them, trust me on this. Update to my review. This may work for your needs. However it did not for mine.

Update: ended up putting the last one on. Works fine. Its not Schott glass...
VINE VOICEon December 10, 2015
I went through two of the three applying it to my camera. My advice is ONLY buy the exact size for your camera screen. If it requires any trimming, find another solution. Bubbles are far too easy to end up with. Despite following their directions, not satisfield.
on March 21, 2014
It really takes good technique to get it on without air bubbles, But once its on correctly, it has not interfered with the touch sensitivity of the rear LCD on the SL1. But if you have never installed one of these screen protectors or have not had luck in the past, check YouTube for videos on how to apply them. I use the wet method with a credit card and I did manage to get it on without air bubbles. I used one of the left over protectors, ( you get 3 with this order), and cut it and used it to cover the top LCD panel on my 5D Mark 3 and I got it on successfully again without air bubbles.
on December 30, 2014
Bought this for my Canon EOS Rebel SL1 cameras screen. It fits perfectly onto the screen giving it a nice layer of protection. I particularly like this type of screen protector because its in high definition and its not pixelated at all. I also like the fact that it comes in a package of 3.
on April 22, 2014
These do the job of protecting the screen well. They are relatively easy to put on as well. The only complaint is they really show fingerprints. My Canon SL1 is a touch screen and the SL1's screen was excellent at not showing the fingerprints. However, with this in place, I have to wipe the screen off quite a bit.

All in all, not bad tho.
on March 22, 2014
I was worried the touch screen would not work with this but it does. I feel better that my screen is protected with the Screen Protector. It was easy to put on and gives me peace of mind. My previous camera had a scratch on the screen. I wanted to keep my new SL1 protected. Now, no worries.