does this camera come with battery aND MEMORY CHIP
asked by Eric S. on March 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
votes
Hello Eric:
The camera comes with an Original Canon LP8 battery and a Canon charger. It does not come with any type of memory.I bought a 32 GB high speed SD card class 10, and it works very good.
I hope this helps.
Euclides Fuguet answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
It does come with a battery, but you will have to buy a SD card.
Randizzle answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
Battery - yes.
Memory chip - no
Tarun Agarwal answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
It comes with the battery, charger, neck-strap, USB chord, and Utility Installation CD (PC and Mac) but no memory card. I recommend the SanDisk Class 10 series! Hope this helps!
Nick G. answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
Yes it comes with battery and charger but you do have to buy a memory card
Amazon Customer answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
Battery yes, have to order memory card separate
Amazon Customer answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
The camera comes with a battery, but not an SD card (I assume that's what you mean by memory chip).
M. Scott answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
Comes with one battery, NO memory chip - must be purchased separately. Order a memory chip that same time you order the camera so when it shows up you can use it. I personally recommend the SanDisk Extreme 16 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s SDSDX-016G-X46. The size varies, get what you think will work, I like shooting video and so I didn't want to go with a 4 or 8.
Heisman answered on March 26, 2013

A
votes
yes.. the camera does come with a battery though you would be advised to buy a back up battery. It has a small internal memory, but does not come with a explicit chip. Would recomend you buy one.. 32 Gb, class 10 would take care of most of your needs unless you want to take a lot of pictures in continuous mode.
Sameer Jain answered on March 27, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›