Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Is the camera compatible with an apple computer?
asked by J. Paquin on November 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes, very happy with it.
BP answered on November 18, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. It is not compatible with any computer. The WiFi system does not work, So the best you could do is transfer your files via cable. (And in that sense...sure...you can transfer over USB cables to a Mac I guess.)

Save your money and just get a good smart phone that will take pictures that are almost as good technically but far better practically.
Amazon Customer answered on November 18, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes.
Alessandro answered on November 18, 2012

A
I've never used the camera with a Mac OS. But the pictures will transfer. But using a camera phone will not come close to the quality of picture this camera provides.
Undrae R. Winding answered on November 18, 2012

A
I'm not entirely sure because i only had a little while with it but it was a gift to my sister who uses a mac book pro and I have never herd any compatibility issues and she says it works perfectly so best guess is yes
Moises Hernendez answered on November 19, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product