Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Does the camera make noise in the baby's room when you pan/tilt? I have a light sleeper.
asked by Tara on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
No. The camera is completely silent. The only thing about it that may be distracting is the small green light of the camera's "eye". Our baby notices it but it doesn't cause us any problems. It isn't bright enough to illuminate anything but in the dark you can see it.
S. McClanahan answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did not notice any noise with the camera in the baby's room.
Dee answered on December 1, 2012

A
Yes, I have noticed a slight noise..my baby also is a light sleeper but the noise is not loud enough to stir her.
TheWrightIdentity answered on December 1, 2012

A
Nope. completely quiet. I had the same concern.
A. Hitchens answered on December 1, 2012

A
No, the camera is completely silent.
Gabo answered on December 2, 2012

A
We have not heard any noise from the camera completely silent.
BONNIE answered on December 2, 2012

A
Very subtle hum when it moves. We also added felt pads to the base to give it some height to see over edge of shelf where we have it installed. That may also help muffle any potential vibration from the unit. When the child is sleeping you'll not likely need to move it. We have our cams mounted about 4 feet from their beds and we have more than enough field of view. We have rarely had to pan or tilt once positioned.
Ckerr17 answered on December 2, 2012

A
This camera is silent. I mounted mine about 7 feet above the floor and since folks rarely look up it is practically invisible. The more I use it, the more I like it.
JSCauthen answered on December 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product