Does the camera make noise in the baby's room when you pan/tilt? I have a light sleeper.
asked by Tara on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
votes
No. The camera is completely silent. The only thing about it that may be distracting is the small green light of the camera's "eye". Our baby notices it but it doesn't cause us any problems. It isn't bright enough to illuminate anything but in the dark you can see it.
S. McClanahan answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
I did not notice any noise with the camera in the baby's room.
Dee answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
Yes, I have noticed a slight noise..my baby also is a light sleeper but the noise is not loud enough to stir her.
getwright answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
Nope. completely quiet. I had the same concern.
A. Hitchens answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
No, the camera is completely silent.
Gabo answered on December 2, 2012

A
votes
We have not heard any noise from the camera completely silent.
BONNIE answered on December 2, 2012

A
votes
Very subtle hum when it moves. We also added felt pads to the base to give it some height to see over edge of shelf where we have it installed. That may also help muffle any potential vibration from the unit. When the child is sleeping you'll not likely need to move it. We have our cams mounted about 4 feet from their beds and we have more than enough field of view. We have rarely had to pan or tilt once positioned.
Ckerr17 answered on December 2, 2012

A
votes
This camera is silent. I mounted mine about 7 feet above the floor and since folks rarely look up it is practically invisible. The more I use it, the more I like it.
JSCauthen answered on December 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

ARRAY(0xa3f69084)