Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
asked by Polita on August 10, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
T. Campbell answered on September 5, 2011
Comment | 80 of 80 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It depends on the lenses. Today lenses have plastic bodies, Up to 300 mm they should be no problem, I guess. I am considering both, but for other reasons, and I am waiting for a good sale. I saw a Zcostco offer of 60D with a 55-250 (? maybe,) lens at a good price.
iKnowBetter answered on August 12, 2011
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Poison Wood answered on October 16, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The additional external controls for the 60D, and external LCD panel are worth it alone. So nice to be able to meter externally, and not have to do as much menu diving.
Amazon Customer answered on January 31, 2013
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Try them in person, they are very similar cameras; the XXD series usually has better ergonomics over the Rebels. Balancing lenses is an interesting consideration, neither will balance with really huge lenses...
SEN answered on January 5, 2013
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My next purchase will be a D60 with the 50mm 1.4 lens. I have shot 100s of weddings and portraits with my Rebel 300D and a 17-85 zoom, since 2003. At my day job we use a 5D and D60 with L lenses for stills. The D60 will be an ENORMOUS upgrade from my 8 year old Rebel. I shoot video for a living, so the D60 will be a nice addition to my personal cameras.
Sactown900 answered on October 17, 2011
Comment | 4 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product