can I use it in UK?
asked by E. Roberts on June 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
vote
Greetings. You will need to turn the dial from 120 volts (US) to 230/240 volts (mainland Europe -- mainland UK). You will need to purchase an adapter for the plug to fit outlets in UK, then Bob's your uncle -- you're good to go with this hairdryer!
Nicki Wilson answered on June 22, 2013

A
vote
Yes. It has dual voltage to use worldwide. There is a small screw that you turn to change the voltage.
Beth answered on June 22, 2013

A
votes
Sorry but i don't really know ,,,, I used it in U.S.... but It have the botton for 250 / 125
ruty0511 answered on June 22, 2013

A
votes
after some time with the travel size blow dryer... i have used it every other day, but i have notice that if your hair is still fully wet it takes awhile for it to dry your hair, but i usually walk around, or go put clothes on or even put makeup on then come back, it takes less time. as for traveling to the UK it is small and compact, as for using it in the UK, I really don't know too much about the voltage in the US compared to the UK, to be on the safe side I would get a universal/international travel voltage converter (they might have a list of countries where you can use it also) amazon have it as low as $3.23 and up. i hope this helps.
thutam le answered on June 22, 2013

A
votes
it says you can, but I am not an expert just a person who has purchased this. I also purchased the adapter and expect to use it for European travel which would include the UK. If I have any problems, I'll post.
tmcala answered on June 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›