asked by DW on May 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
It has one video output
running fool answered on May 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That is one of my main uses. I have a laptop and attach a second monitor so I can work on both monitors side by side. the only thing I now see sometimes is a delay on the mouse movement, which I'm hoping they will fix on the next software update.
D. Budhrani answered on May 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use it with only one monitor but all of the info about the product indicates that it can support more than one monitor. I don't recommend it if you only have USB 2 though.
diyfan2010 answered on May 13, 2013

A
I use it with a 17" HP Laptop - the laptop screen is monitor one and I have a 23" Samsung monitor connected to the Plugable via an HDMI adapter as monitor two. The Plugable itself uses "DisplayLink" to support the one "extra" monitor. I hope that answered your question. If you are going for a total of 3 monitors this is not your solution.
John A Oakey answered on May 14, 2013

A
MANUFACTURER ANSWER: The UD-3000 has one video output. For two, you'll want Plugable® UD-3900 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Universal Docking Station with Dual Video Outputs for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP (HDMI up to 2560x1440* and DVI / VGA to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 4 USB 2.0 Ports, 20W Power Adapter) Thanks for asking!
Bernie Thompson answered on October 4, 2013

A
Yes, very well. You need an additional USB 3 to dvi/VGA convertable, also from plugables. Very satisfied
Charles A. Grimes answered on May 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product