Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
can this be used for the kindle fire?
asked by Ashley R. on March 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
probably not, because it needs a special driver to be installed for my windows laptop.
mocellphoneplz answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The light should turn on if plugged into any usb port. I was initially tripped up with the 'intensity' dial on the handle, which was set to its lowest position (no light). -- I just confirmed it lights up by plugging into a USB wall wart.
Cliff P answered on March 6, 2013

A
The USB connection is the wrong kind. Even with an adaptor I don't think it would work because I don't think the Kindle Operating system will recognize the Boroscope and load the correct driver. If you are a real geek there may be ways to manipulate Kindle, but it needs more inside knowledge iof the Android op system and the Kindle version in particular.
PR User answered on March 8, 2013

A
Not sure. I'll try it when I get home.
kgh answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure. I'll try when i get home today.
kgh answered on March 6, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sorry - I loaned out the camera and could not test it with the Kindle.
kgh answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product