can you use this in europe
asked by Susan D. on June 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
votes
Yes, you can...it has a voltage switchover [I believe you need a small flathead screwdriver to switch it]...but the plug is US, so you will probably need a converter plug anyway. But it is seriously, 7"x4" or smaller :)
Yvette Smith answered on June 4, 2013

A
votes
Yes, you only need an adapter. You do not need a converter, which is more expensive, just an adapter to the European plug-ins. Just make sure you turn the switch on the dryer to 250V
R. K. Wilcox answered on June 4, 2013

A
votes
Yes, you can; we just returned from Spain and my wife used there all the time, but you need an electrical plug to use it. Amazon sell them.
Have a good trip.
Hector Pineda answered on June 4, 2013

A
votes
Yes Susan. My wife bought one last year and it handled both power systems very easily
Lionel Miles answered on June 4, 2013

A
votes
Ii would think so. We have just used ours in New Zealand and Tahiti. When we purchased it, the indication was it would work in Europe as well although we've not used it there yet. It is a good little dryer--small enough for travel, but good power.
Tamara P. Manning answered on June 4, 2013

A
votes
Hi Susan, I'm not sure what the difference in their voltage/outlets are. Sorry, but here in the U.S. it works great! Good question, but my guess is the company may be better suited to answer that question.
dadadada answered on June 4, 2013

A
votes
Ues
Harriet Rybicki answered on June 4, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›