Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Digital Camera (OLD MODEL)
Used & New from: $203.95
When you turn on the camera, cannot take a picture for about 20 seconds. It is a class 10 transcend card. Is the card the problem.
[UPDATED] asked by Joanne Yargeau on April 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
MY CAMERA TURNS ON IN LESS THAN 2 sec. Camera has defect in my opinion.
BILLB answered on April 22, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
MY CAMERA TURNS ON IN LESS THAN 2 sec. Camera has defect in my opinion.
BILL B. answered on April 22, 2013

A
I wouldn't think so. It does take a few seconds to load but I don't believe it's be the card issue.
agreco726 answered on April 22, 2013

A
I have a mac and do not experience any of these issues. I will keep an eye out for it. Thank you for the notice of the issue. Try the SanDisk card anyways tho. Good luck.
Italo La Posta answered on April 23, 2013

A
There could be any number of problems. I am using a 10 transcend card 32gb and I don't have this problem.However, there are so many settings for this camera that it would be a setting issue, or your battery is getting low, etc. I suggest that you "google" this on the internet or write to the manufacturer. Someone will help you. Sorry, I am not able to help you with this particular issue. Iris
Iris Nedza answered on April 23, 2013

A
To be honest with you when I turn my camera on it takes around 4 seconds (I just turned it on and timed it). I have a 64 gig class 10 sandisk card and it works perfect. Got it on amazon for like 50 bucks. Switch cards and you will have no issue.
Italo La Posta answered on April 23, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product