Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

I can't decide between this or the Hardened Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 10, 2012 1:41:06 AM PDT
EYEL1NER says:
I don't care about the drone too much, but I like that Care Package case. Have they said anything about what kind of material it is? Like if it is a thin cardboard or plastic similar to a Dixie cup or if it is thick sturdy plastic?
I guess the drone would be cool to play around with, but it is a lot of money extra to spend on something I don't really care about and something else (the case) that could be poor quality.
I guess another reason I want the Care Package Edition is because it is sold out pretty much everywhere and I found someone that still has it in stock. So a bit of it is that I want something that not everyone can get their hands on.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:36:18 AM PDT
Pibe38 says:
I'm not 100% sure on the material, it will most likely be plastic. I wouldn't count on it being top of the line though.

Here's an unboxing video that may help you make your decision:

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 7:35:15 AM PDT
M. Flemming says:
I'm a little torn between the two, too. I went ahead a preordered the Care Package when it was posted. I just really don't care about the drone and that's the only difference between this and the Hardened Edition. After getting the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Package I 'm stuck with a huge plastic case so, yeah, having second thoughts and contemplating cancelling this preorder...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2012 12:12:57 AM PDT
EYEL1NER says:
Thanks. Hopefully my internet will get set up in my dorm soon and I can view that video. The govt network I am on right now is very slow and does not load youtube videos that well at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 6:04:23 AM PDT
It is, but really. It looks cool and kind of had to pass up.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about