Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Outdoor Deals on bgg

You can't make this stuff up...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 5, 2011 1:39:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2011 7:22:37 AM PST
Colleen10014 says:
Continuing his run as the most delusional and ego-maniacal reality-show star, this is what Donald Trump tweeted today about his own book:

"First there was the Declaration of Independence, then there was the Constitution. Now there is #TimeToGetTough. Available today."

You can't make up this stuff. How anyone can take this orange clown seriously is beyond me.

Posted on Dec 6, 2011 12:48:02 PM PST
G. Recipient says:
It's sad that he doesn't have anybody in his life to tell him just how crazy he looks. If, God forbid, my father suddenly started acting like such a ridiculous moron, I know my brother, my mother and I would gently say something. Then again, my brother and I got our jobs on our own merits, not because of nepotism, and my mother is not afraid that if she says the wrong thing she'll be dumped and become someone's third (or is it fourth?) ex-wife.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2011 10:44:30 PM PST
D. Moore says:
The fact that Donald Trump has a successful TV show and people buy his books says more about the American people than it does about the Donald.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2011 8:44:37 PM PST
Cornhusker says:
The thing about Trump is when you listen to what he has to say on a variety of issues, he makes perfect sense. Now, he has taken the conservative side because he realizes that the liberal ideology is quickly destroying America. And it is. Sorry, liberals. You had your shot. Your ideology simply does not work. Look at Europe and see what happens. They are falling apart over there.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 7:53:43 PM PST
Colleen10014 says:
True, E. Von Ray. Trump makes perfect sense -- as he shows by, for example, taking credit for Lady Gaga's success and comparing his own book to the Declaration of Independence. Now time to take your meds.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 8:45:14 PM PST
Cornhusker says:
I didn't know he was the reason for Lady Gaga's success. Genius! And I can see why many would compare his writings to that of Jefferson. Incredible!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2011 10:13:58 PM PST
Colleen10014 says:
Are all the Trump fanboys retarded? (Rhetorical question, Von Ray.)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2011 10:38:54 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 30, 2011 10:42:55 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Dec 5, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 30, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again
Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again by Donald Trump (Hardcover - December 5, 2011)
4.2 out of 5 stars (440)