Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3K 7.2MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Used & New from: $51.00
case that is sold with Costco's version I had to purchase my TZ3 somewhere else. I bought a case for it on ebay but I found that the free panasonic case that Costco sells with its bundled TZ3 is the best fitting case for this camera. But I cannot find this particular case anywhere else. Does anyone have any idea where to get the panasonic soft case sold with TZ3 at costco?
asked by D. Brodsky on December 3, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
It's available directly from Panasonic part number DMW-CT3K.
Amazon Customer answered on December 10, 2007

A
vote
It is a complete different case. This is a leather case. Costco's case is not leather, it is actually a pretty cheap looking case, however, it is the best case to hold the camera, and makes it look small.
D. Brodsky answered on December 10, 2007

A
votes
I called Panasonic about this and they did not have a clue on the model number for the case. They said that is specially packaged by Costco. Next time I go to the store, I will have to look at it more closely. Or maybe if someone bought this version, they can provide the information.
S. Lee answered on November 20, 2009

A
votes
I think the same case is bundled with the DMC-ZS1 camera sold at Sam's Club and I too have been looking for one since I bought my camera at Circuit City and there was no case included. What's up with that? I asked in another post if the camera case was included in the box with the DMC-ZS1 camera from Amazon but no one has replied yet.
JGR answered on December 27, 2009
‹ Previous   1   Next ›