Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by D. Brodsky on December 3, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
It's available directly from Panasonic part number DMW-CT3K.
Amazon Customer answered on December 10, 2007
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is a complete different case. This is a leather case. Costco's case is not leather, it is actually a pretty cheap looking case, however, it is the best case to hold the camera, and makes it look small.
D. Brodsky answered on December 10, 2007
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I called Panasonic about this and they did not have a clue on the model number for the case. They said that is specially packaged by Costco. Next time I go to the store, I will have to look at it more closely. Or maybe if someone bought this version, they can provide the information.
S. Lee answered on November 20, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think the same case is bundled with the DMC-ZS1 camera sold at Sam's Club and I too have been looking for one since I bought my camera at Circuit City and there was no case included. What's up with that? I asked in another post if the camera case was included in the box with the DMC-ZS1 camera from Amazon but no one has replied yet.
JGR answered on December 27, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product