4.0 out of 5 stars D620 laptop 9-cell battery, same plastic molds as Dell !
Published on April 19, 2010 by Mike Pientka

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge after 30 days.
This seller claim this laptop battery has 1 year warrenty, but when I tried to get a replacement, they said it has been more than 60 days so they wouldn't do replacement.
Everyone, DO NOT BUY from this vendor!!!! I would pay little more from Dell to get better customer service.
Published on November 30, 2010 by Corporate IT

4.0 out of 5 stars D620 laptop 9-cell battery, same plastic molds as Dell !, April 19, 2010
This review is from: 9 cell battery for Dell D620 D630 D631 Precision M2300 (Personal Computers)
I purchased this No-Name battery for my home D620 laptop. Later I placed this battery side-by-side my co-workers Dell-branded D620 batteries. Every molding nuance was identically replicated - ejector pin placement, gating, parting lines, flash, texture, label blank size & placement, etc. For those knowing nothing about plastics, it means the housing for this Dell and No-Name came off the same mold. When this battery eventually dies, I'll dismantle it and compare the internals to a Dell-branded battery. After a month of ownership this No-Name battery maintains a 3+ hour charge.
Mike Pientka, Principal Engineer

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge after 30 days., November 30, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Go elsewhere, November 20, 2010
I knew when I ordered this it was not a DELL battery, but the reviews were good so I figure I'd give it a chance.

This battery is terrible. After 6 weeks the battery only last 45minutes once unplugged.

Worst product I've purchased through amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, March 25, 2010
JBX (San Diego) - See all my reviews
Quick shipment and no damages great job to Amazon on that one.

This battery had no problems connecting and entered smoothly. I am getting about and average of 3.5 hours of battery life while my laptop does some crazy multitasking. I have not had any problems yet and hope not to but for now it has been great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly like the Dell one, August 11, 2009
Not much to say,
I was afraid not buying the original dell battery - for no good reason.
This battery does exactly what it is supposed to do for 1/3 of the price (compared to original dell battery).

If you hesitate - don't. Just get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, February 23, 2010
reboot "Dave Boyle" (Crescent Springs KY USA) - See all my reviews
My wife ordered one for her D630 for a Christmas gift, and I got one for my D620 for Valentine's Day (when we think of romantic gifts, we think of Amazon). The batteries are working fine -- better than 3 hours' service. They fit well, despite the clunky "wrist rest" that evidently holds the extra 3 cells.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!!, October 23, 2010
I had to return it:
The Dell OEM batteries are expensive, so its worth looking for an alternative. Either I received a lemon, or it is just a poor quality product.

It was very tricky to get it to fit correctly in the computer(the real Dell batteries fit perfectly).

The bigger problem: It would charge sometimes, and then stop charging. The orange battery light would often come on (bad). So it often wasn't charging when it was plugged in. I tried reinstalling it 20 times. Sometimes it worked for awhile, and then the orange light would be back on. I had to return it, which is a pain and a waste of time.

I had bought a different non Dell replacement battery for my Latitude d630 in the past. It also fit badly, but at least it worked.

I recommend:
I ordered a different inexpensive battery through Amazon. It fits perfectly. I just received it, but it seems fine and the price was just as low. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002PO15GC/ref=oss_product It is made by Trent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraudulent Advertisement, November 9, 2010
This is a 6600 mAh battery as reported by my system. Not the more expensive, high capacity 7200 mAh 9 cell.
They have the same form factor so, unless you check, you'll be duped as I was.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!, February 24, 2012
I bought this battery almost a year ago. Its suppose to hold a charge for up to 3 hours. Mine stays charged for 30 mins then shuts off. I have tried numerous times through email and calling and can not reach the company in anyway. I highly advise buy a battery through a different company!

1.0 out of 5 stars 9 cell Battery, January 11, 2012
Battery will not charge fully as my Dell D630 will keep trying to charge the battery and it will never turn off it's charging cycle. Note the battery will last at best 30 minutes when charged. Bottom line not worth the money.