Customer Discussions > Lost Odyssey - Xbox 360 forum

If the character is immortal? How do you die or lose the game?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2008 1:17:29 PM PDT
I am horrible at games, I mean horrible, I have bad timing and organization. I have to read the guide book twice before I open a game. The only games I ever beat the Spyro on Playstation One. I heard this character is immortal but that means nothing in game play. So I need to know some elements, to see how far I can at least get in the game. I usually watch my friends play my games for me so I can view the story.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2008 2:19:58 PM PST
mei_peng says:
Like mos RPG, it's kind of difficult at beginning when you have few skills and weak defense. But it will let you have a easy walkthrough play before the real story began, so you can test yourself how well you can handle the battle system. After one or two major battles with the boss, your skill will speed up pretty fast.. be sure to understand the Guarding condition of the immortals in the first row..

Posted on May 15, 2010 9:05:05 PM PDT
Luis says:
the character is immortal to ageing but not to death

Posted on May 30, 2010 1:43:38 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
Turn based might be easier for you-I certinally like turn based RPGs. I agree that it's probably harder early on, and weirdly the first (or maybe second) boss is actually the very hardest in the game.

Posted on Apr 6, 2011 4:35:48 PM PDT
If i remember right they don't die, they pass out for a few turns. Then get back up.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2011 4:52:50 PM PDT
WolfPup says:
Yeah, that sounds familiar, I think. Pretty cool that it's actually a gameplay mechanic!

Posted on Aug 10, 2011 8:10:10 PM PDT
Perhaps a better way to describe him is "eternal;" that is: barring violence or disease, Kaim will live forever.

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 10:31:03 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 13, 2012 10:35:27 AM PDT]

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 4:13:00 PM PST
Or...you could call him immortal, which already means that exact thing. Immortal does not mean unkillable.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2008
Latest post:  Feb 1, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lost Odyssey - Xbox 360
Lost Odyssey - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (198)