SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player, Black With Full-Color Display, MicroSDHC Card Slot and Stopwatch- SDMX22-004G-A57K (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Used & New from: $75.00
How big are the characters in screen? I am a happy user of the good old clip.
Use it just for podcast and it is next to perfect, except for the text size on the screen - a bit small for my eyes.
Any comments on how this compare? (this player vs old clip)
Thks
asked by BrazAm on May 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
This player would be considered "harder" to read than the previous version by most people. This unit has color screen, and chooses pinks, peach, purple, etc for the background color on many of my songs. Though the font size would be about the same, I feel that the color screen makes the letters a bit less contrasty, and more difficult to read. I am not sure if another software will fix this, but the clipzip will work with rockbox and other user-developed software that may be more customizable. best of luck.
Michael P. McLane answered on August 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, as Mr. McLane points out, if you RockBox this you can customize your screens with several hundred skins available at RockBox, or if you've got the programming sense, you can develop your own. I specifically set mine up with large Unicode/CJK characters and bright text on a black background. Took a bit to figure out, though.
G. Himes answered on December 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product