Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
is the charger that come with this camera compatible with European Eliectical power, i mean it can work on 220V without any problem ?
asked by zaki on January 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes it is compatible. You may need a little converter plug so it will fit your outlet correctly but is compatible with 220v.
SuzAtHome answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes the charger is compatible with 210/220v. i reside in Nigeria where we use 210/220v. I just connected the camera to the socket and it charges without any problem. I also love it that the camera charges like a cell phone. It does not have an external charger except you buy that as an
accessory with an extra battery, you just connect the charging cord to the camera and to the socket and it charges like a phone. I just love this!
Newplan answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Apparently it is compartible: 100-240V, 50-60 hZ, that 's what is written on mine. However,if I were you I wouldn't buy this camera.
andreikh answered on January 10, 2013
Comments (3) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My charger came with two options. You can plug in to the computer or with the adapter use in 110. I think it would smoke with 220, but in my travels, I was always able to find 110, maybe with the round plugs.
Bill answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera can also be charged by plugging it into your computer.
psdigital answered on January 20, 2013

A
Yes, adaptor states, "input 100-240v, 50hz/60hz"
Ken answered on January 25, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product