Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
asked by Tanner James on May 17, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Amazon doesn't sell Apple product's sadly. Private sellers are selling them from Amazon and charging a premium.
S. Ali answered on May 17, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree. The 16GB wi-fi only iPad 2 sells for $499 at Apple stores, Walmart, and Best Buy. Why pay an extra $100 through Amazon?
Sinatra fan answered on May 19, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It isn't Amazon, it is individuals buying them from Apple and reselling them at higher price points through Amazon.

If it doesn't say "Sold by Amazon.com" on the product's page then it isn't Amazon.
Sean answered on May 24, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Apple sells the iPad 2 for $399 as of 3/7/12 as does Best Buy. Why is Amazon higher than retail?????
Tom Reid answered on March 8, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just sent 3 emails asking the 3rd party vendors if they were going to reduces their prices,now that apple has. 1 has come back and said "no time soon". I dont understand, dont they want to sell their merchandise? Do they really think that some one will pay MORE than they can get it direct from Apple?
Amazon Customer answered on March 8, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Reported as spam.
William R. Cousert answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
you guys are stupid they are not charging $100 510-499= 11 duh for the 16gb
G. Bauman answered on November 3, 2011
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I buy fron Amazon because, I trust Amazon. Bought many thing fron them and always very pleased with each item. Amazon is the place I trust and buy from. Tried and always comes through just like the winner they are. Amazon gets my VOTE
Anna Sanborn answered on December 13, 2011
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 8, 2011 5:10:25 PM PST]

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 8, 2011 5:09:54 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product