How long is the charging of the battery and how many hours/mins will it last while using the camera?
asked by aida on January 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
not exactly sure my camera battery pack charges and when completeed indicateds by changing color of lamp
gary answered on January 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
sorry item was purchased as a gift for my niece. Manual recommends intial charge for at least a day before using.
Amazon Customer answered on January 7, 2013

A
The charge takes less than two hours after the initial charge. My batter lasted me almost two weeks of non continuous shooting, so all in all probably 8-10 hours of serious continuous shooting. However if you are shooting a lot of indoor shots, it might last less as the live mode seems to burn battery a bit more than auto.
Kitty answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The PowerShot A2300 uses the same battery that most of the other PowerShot models use. (We've got an S90 and an S95 rolling around the house as well..) From absolutely dead to fully charged, the battery is in the cradle for about 90 minutes. On a full charge, my youngest hammered off about 400 shots (sans flash) and a few minutes of video without a problem. Your Mileage May Vary, but battery performance is one of the areas where the PowerShop holds up well in comparisons.
Jimmy James answered on January 7, 2013

A
duration is calculated by shooting, not hours.
Felix Reyes answered on January 7, 2013

A
Until approximately 210 photos (depending on size).
Up to 300 minutes of playback.

It is calculated in hours, but in shots.
Felix Reyes answered on January 7, 2013

A
Actually it does not take long to charge the battery. I used my camera on dec 15th to take pics and viedos and to this day I still have a full charge on it
Sandee answered on January 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product