charging the unit How the the actual unit get charged? Through a wall adapter or through your computer. Can't seem to get that answer anywhere
asked by James V. Spadola on March 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
vote
hey man thanks for the response but I haven't bought the unit yet that's why I was asking that question they don't tell you if it's to the wall or the computer in the advertisement. have you bought the power pack yet... what do you think
James V. Spadola answered on March 24, 2012

A
vote
Man ya'll need to read the instructions that came with the item. It states that for it to be fully charges efficiently, it has to be charged through a wall outlet not a computer usb which only provides half the charge.
SwaGG_Sean answered on March 23, 2012

A
votes
I too am wondering...through wall or computer?
lane answered on March 21, 2012

A
votes
I can't seem to get the unit to take a full charge. It needs to be turned off, the plug needs to be pulled from the wall outlet, and then put back in. It charges for about 30 minutes and then shuts down. The process needs to be repeated.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Rollcamera answered on June 20, 2012

A
votes
Hey! do u know if this product works well with iPad 2? how many extra hours does it give you? Tks
G. Villalon answered on July 3, 2012

A
votes
No idea about use with iPad2. I use this exclusively with iPhone 4s and it gives just a little less than three times full charge from 30%.
Rollcamera answered on July 4, 2012

A
votes
can you put a different usb charger?
mini min answered on July 22, 2012

A
votes
You can use a different usb cable than the one provided - but the unit wasn't happy with it and I needed to restart charging repeatedly.

Maybe the company has another answer to this question, but this was my personal experience.
Rollcamera answered on July 24, 2012

A
votes
I've had it for about a week now and its awesome, best device that I've bought all year. I can get multiple charges out of it and I have a Evo which devours batteries lol plus it comes with an assortment of tips that allows you to charge other devices as well.
SwaGG_Sean answered on March 24, 2012

A
votes
hey man thanks for the response but I haven't bought the unit yet that's why I was asking that question they don't tell you if it's to the wall or the computer in the advertisement. have you bought the power pack yet... what do you think
James V. Spadola answered on March 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›