Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

Why do we in the US get cheap versions when the UK gets all the great ones?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2010 7:39:56 AM PDT
Jersey Girl says:
I just went to Amazon Uk and this comes in a metal tin with so many extras!!!! Not to mention that it has regular disc holders. Not only is it this movie but Inception comes in a briefcase and so many other titles come in steel books!! Why are we getting ripped off on movies that are made here???? What gives? Why are they getting better packages? I tried to buy from there but they won't ship to my house. That and the fact that this set would be over $80 if you got the UK version. We want great additions too!!

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 7:31:57 PM PDT
go look at Amazon Canadas latest wave of steelbooks aswell, beatiful

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_i_0?rh=k:steelbook,i:dvd&keywords=steelbook&ie=UTF8&qid=1288924274

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 10:10:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2010 10:12:31 PM PDT
LP Quagmire says:
"Why do we in the US get cheap versions when the UK gets all the great ones?"

Because that leaves Universal with options to re-package the material for future resale in the U.S..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about