Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
My 2 children (ages 8 and 5) have DS. They love Wiggles videos and ABC's. With so many types of these electronics, WHICH ONE TO GET?? HELP?
asked by My Reviews on January 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I like the Innotab 2 because it's pretty much like an iPad for kids. You can get games according to their age. It's very convenient.
burns12 answered on January 18, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Innotab2 is very beneficial for kids and fun as well.
nailah zai answered on January 18, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Alicia Guerrero answered on January 22, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My six and eight year old girls love the innotab2!
Susan answered on January 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My kids are still toddlers. They love their innotab 2 but still try to play with my tab.
allyh answered on January 19, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Educational look into the WIFI downloadable systems for networks characters and buy the extras. Entertainment like DS, need look at advancing DS to DS XL for Networks games. Now sell used games for reasonable price. Note the interest level and ablities in your two are different. Inno will not keep 8yrs attention but great for 5yr after added downloads and adapter.
Liz Walker answered on January 19, 2013

A
honestly my 6 1/2 year old LOVED this until he got his hands on my kindle. Now he wants both. for the 5 year old this would still be great but the 8 year old, NO WAY.
Dawn Ellis answered on January 19, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product