Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Does this work well on chopping celery, cucumbers, melons and alike produce. Does this fit in hand comfortably and a good size for,cutting these items
asked by frenchtoast on March 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Yes it will as long as like any chef knife it's kept sharp. They are good knives and a real tradesperson knife with a comfortable non-slip handle. Cheers from Australia.
Cousinjack answered on March 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This knife is properly weighted such that the weight of the knife does some of the cutting. With a sharp edge, this knife can fulfill almost all of your cutting needs. This knife can go through a watermelon so I doubt it would have any problems with the produce you mentioned above.
R SLAM answered on March 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, this knife does a great job chopping the produce you mentioned and more. The handle has a moulded grip and is quite comfortable to me. The size seems typical for chef's knives of this blade size and the balance between the handle vs blade is well propotioned.
Chillie KC answered on March 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is a great knife for all of those items mentioned. It feels like a more expensive knife.
Bubba answered on March 10, 2013

A
Celery and cucumbers it is good. Melons not as good with cutting the outer part of melons. Handle was ok i wish it were a little rounder or thicker.
Charles G. Spencer answered on March 10, 2013

A
I was really pleased with the knife, not too heavy for me, a good sized blade and a handle that's comfortable too. A good sharp knife, and not expensive. I'd recommend it.
J. Webb answered on March 11, 2013

A
I've had no problem even cutting pumpkin so melon would be fine. Meat, veg herbs and fruit, it's been great.
J. Webb answered on March 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product