does chromebook play amazon instant videos
asked by Mary Jane Stahle on February 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
No it does not. I have 3 Chromebook devices and currently the version of Flash is not compatible with the Prime streaming player. Something to do with DRM at the moment.
Michael Dennis answered on May 2, 2013

A
vote
Works for me quite well on my new chrome book. Netflix too.
J. Teachey answered on September 25, 2013

A
votes
nope.
Kami Sue Harris answered on September 17, 2013

A
votes
I just tried it and they worked on my Acer C720 chromebook. It does not do HD playback though, I guessed that was screen resolution (?)
Perry answered on March 8, 2014

A
votes
Does not work on my brand new Acer C720 chromebook.
Calvin answered on April 5, 2014

A
votes
The ARM Chromebook plays Amazon Instant Video via flash, make sure you are updated to the latest stable version of Chrome.
WanderingEnder answered on September 2, 2013

A
votes
It was working without any issue, but since Samsung did an update, Shockwave now crashes. Works fine with Netflix and other online video.
Tim Calderwood answered on June 25, 2013

A
votes
i have a chromebook and have had no problems watching instant videos until this morning. Was literally in the middle of streaming and began getting the error message about flash player.
Gilberto G. answered on May 27, 2013

A
votes
I've just tried this myself and no, Prime Instant videos does not work on my Toshiba Chromebook. There only seems to be a very limited selection of devices that are compatible with Prime Instant videos. Shame.
adrian carter answered on March 1, 2014

A
votes
Yes.... I'm a prime member and my daughter watches shows from amazon instant video
average joe answered on February 21, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

ARRAY(0xa9787fa8)