5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Ross & Jay Z
Rick Ross is the Don of Rap right now...I love it. I would recommend this song it is one of my favorites
Published 11 months ago by Tee

3.0 out of 5 stars Once again
This one like so many others lately has a great beat but lacking in the lyric department. I'm not a big Jay-Z fan myself and Rick Ross is hit and miss now, but like I said it has a great beat and I've got 12 strippers that dance to this song. You be the judge of it.
Published 14 months ago by Andreas Arvanitis

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Ross & Jay Z, January 29, 2014
This review is from: F*ckwithmeyouknowigotit [feat. Rick Ross] [Explicit] (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, January 22, 2014
I love this song.. Rick ross hits it again.. I ain't no Jay-Z fan but I love this song..

Buy It.. ts worth it...

5.0 out of 5 stars one the best rap songs of 2013 hands down, November 18, 2013
Amazon Customer (clarksville, tn.) - See all my reviews
i'm really not a Jay Z fan but i like this song and many of his songs on the this particular c.d. i will buy this album for that reason. you know now days artist usually have maybe 2 or 3 good songs on a c.d. everytime i song is released from the album it's good so this song made me want to just buy the whole c.d.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jay Z still going strong!, October 14, 2013
From the gangsta quasi philosophical intro, to strong beat, and rough lyrics, and great guest artist...
This is my workout music.

3.0 out of 5 stars Once again, October 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars F*ckwithmeyouknowigotit [feat. Rick Ross] [Explicit], October 2, 2013
kkirk (Cleveland Oh) - See all my reviews
My son ordered this song. But It is a good song. I like it too. It's Jay-Z and Rick Ross so you know its good.It has a great beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imessedwityouiknowyugotit, September 19, 2013
It's a solid song. Ross and Jay +. I just landed in Europe... I don't bop I do the money dance

5.0 out of 5 stars COLLABO, September 12, 2013
BEST JAY Z SONG EVER. RICK ROSS AND JAY IS PERFECT BALANCE. THEY SHOULD DO A WHOLE ALBUM NEXT TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go wrong with a Collaboration, September 20, 2014
All about he bass on the motorcycles. This beter bee on your play list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 31, 2014
This song makes you want to chokeslam a gorilla.