Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 8, 2013
This one like so many others lately has a great beat but lacking in the lyric department. I'm not a big Jay-Z fan myself and Rick Ross is hit and miss now, but like I said it has a great beat and I've got 12 strippers that dance to this song. You be the judge of it.
on November 18, 2013
i'm really not a Jay Z fan but i like this song and many of his songs on the this particular c.d. i will buy this album for that reason. you know now days artist usually have maybe 2 or 3 good songs on a c.d. everytime i song is released from the album it's good so this song made me want to just buy the whole c.d.
on October 14, 2013
From the gangsta quasi philosophical intro, to strong beat, and rough lyrics, and great guest artist...
This is my workout music.
on October 2, 2013
My son ordered this song. But It is a good song. I like it too. It's Jay-Z and Rick Ross so you know its good.It has a great beat.
on January 22, 2014
I love this song.. Rick ross hits it again.. I ain't no Jay-Z fan but I love this song..

Buy It.. ts worth it...
on September 12, 2013
BEST JAY Z SONG EVER. RICK ROSS AND JAY IS PERFECT BALANCE. THEY SHOULD DO A WHOLE ALBUM NEXT TIME
on September 19, 2013
It's a solid song. Ross and Jay +. I just landed in Europe... I don't bop I do the money dance
on September 20, 2014
All about he bass on the motorcycles. This beter bee on your play list.
on October 13, 2015
I absolutely love this song. The beat and the rapping are superb.
on October 31, 2014
This song makes you want to chokeslam a gorilla.