Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Valleys Of Neptune forum

classic rock

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2010 7:47:50 AM PST
If you are reading this you just went past Amazon's complete description of Valleys and you know what your getting. Jimi was an extra ordinary entertainer when he was alive and I'm sure he would approve of what is being done on his behalf. Of course people make money on it. So did Jimi. Saw him in '67 at South Shore Music Tent in Braintree, MA. My seat was torn(canvas) so I sat on stage ten feet from the man. I really like new stuff from the vaults done right.

Posted on Mar 9, 2010 12:33:46 PM PST
Laura Pino says:
Neat that you saw Jimi live. I was 5 years old in '67, but later, once I heard his music I was hooked for life. In fact I used to have 2 wall posters that went with me to every apartment: Einstein and Jimi Hendrix. I had a Hendrix button on my purse when I was a college freshman in 1980. A classmate said to me one day, "who's that black guy?". The teaching assistant for the class set her straight.
Valleys sounds like prime music to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2010 1:39:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2010 1:39:58 PM PST
Laura, You have the right idea. Don't follow the pack, decide on your own. You will grow to love quite a bit of "classic" rock if you do not categorize it as such. Einstein was a genius with strange hair and a love for women, so I have been told. He did not have any limitations. Jimi had the same idea with music. Enjoy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Valleys Of Neptune forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 3, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Valleys of Neptune
Valleys of Neptune by Jimi Hendrix (Audio CD - 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars (224)